The Relaxed Wide Leg TrouserNavy Plant Based Fabric
Cut long to wear with your favourite heels, but can be easily shortened if you prefer due to the deep hem.
- A straight wide leg cut from hip to hem which falls off the hips
- 4cm contrast chalk ivory stripe at centre back waistband
- Long front pleats to elongate legs
- Can be worn high-rise or low-rise
- Inside waistband button adjustments to achieve the perfect fit
- Zip closure at waist with hook and bar and button
- Cut with a deep hem so that they can easily be shortened without changing the shape of the leg
- Side seam functional, deep pockets
- Back pockets with buttons
- Designed and made in London, United Kingdom
Model is a UK 8, wearing a UK S. Model height is 5'9"/176cm
Composition & Care
- Main: 100% Viscose
- Lining: 60% Acetate / 40% Cupro Cotton
- Dry clean only
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on cool using press cloth
We offer free worldwide delivery for all orders over £200. For orders under £200 to the UK, shipping cost is £15 and for USA/Australia/Europe/Rest of World, shipping cost is £30.
Orders are shipped using DHL tracked delivery.
Same Day Delivery option is available for London postcode orders placed before 2pm. We send these orders via Gophr Courier, who use eco-friendly bicycle delivery wherever possible to minimise ecological impact.
Read more about shipping and delivery here.
We offer free worldwide returns.
All orders receive a free DHL returns label which can be used to return items. DHL will pick up your return from your address and deliver it to us - a completely hassle-free experience.
If you are unhappy with your order, you have 30 working days to return this to us. Returns will only be accepted if the clothes are unworn and have all labels still attached.
We are also happy to process exchanges - please contact our live chat, mail email@example.com or call us on +44(0) 20 3949 7290 (UK).
The Bute Trouser
The Utility Trouser
The Anonymous Flare Trouser
The Serena Shirt